Graduation: Completion of academic requirements (all courses with passing grade), admission credentials (eg. F-137, Honorable Dismissal and TOR for transferees), and are cleared from both academic and non-academic clearance issues.
Commencement Exercises: Formal ceremonies of degree and title conferment.
Recognition Rites: Academic awarding ceremonies for SHS honor graduates.
- Application will be done online by all students who are on their last trimester of enrollment in APC (eg. INTERN2, enrolled in last remaining subject/course). Check your e-mail for the Graduation Online Application Link.
- This will be the basis for the Initial List of Graduates and submit admission credential deficiencies.
- Confirmation of attendance is included in the online application form.
- This is a requirement for the timely processing and release of TOR and diploma.
- This is the period allowed for academic requirements completion (eg. courses with NG grades). Failure to complete academic requirements deficiencies shall mean EXCLUSION from the Final List of Candidates and will NOT be allowed to attend the commencement exercises. For such case, seek advise from your Executive Director.
- Failure to complete clearances from offices MAY still allow the candidate to attend the commencement exercises, but release of TOR and diploma will put on hold.
- Release date of additional document request varies.
Release of Graduate credentials: Diploma, TOR, and F-137
- Thru courier delivery or for pick-up.
- Upon completion of graduation clearance requirements and submission of “Academic Documents Request Form”.
- Toga should returned for the release of Graduate Credentials.