Document Request

Students who are graduating or who intend to transfer schools or who may need the document for other purposes may request for a copy of their academic records provided they are cleared of any accountability to the College. Document processing fees and time varies.

* Counting starts the day after the accomplishment of the request form and payment of applicable fees.
** Processing time varies and depends upon the availability of document and signatories.