College and Professional School Enrollment
PRE-REGISTRATION AND ENROLLMENT
Term 1: June 1-13, 2020
Term 2: October 26-November 21, 2020
Term 3: February 15-27, 2021
Term 1: May 24-June 4, 2021
Term 1: July 1-August 13, 2020
Term 2: November 23-26, 2020
Be guided by these important reminders about online enrollment:
- RAMS Portal
For optimum performance, use any of the following web browsers in accessing the RAMS Portal
- Chrome v64
- Firefox v78
- Microsoft Edge v79
- Opera v51
- Safari v12
- The Online Payment system is powered by Paynamics. See attached file for the list of Paynamics payment options.
- Payment posting time:
i. For credit/debit card payments, crediting is real time.
ii. For over-the-counter (OTC) payments made within banking/business hours, crediting is at least within 24 hours.
- Check e-mail for additional payment instructions.
- When paying, use the system-generated Reference Code (valid for 3 days). Be sure to pay the exact amount used in generating the reference code.
- The Reference Code will also be sent to your email. If lost or has expired, generate another Reference Code.
iii. Contact enrollment support if there is no Enrollment Confirmation Email after 24 hours.
Include a screenshot of the:
- Payment confirmation received from Paynamics [with Subject name : “ePayment Notification – (student name)] ..“), OR
- Payment acknowledgement from APC Information System [with Subject name : “APC Online Payment Acknowledgement…”]
- You can view your clearance status through the “My Clearance” link.
- Settlement and compliance with clearance issues should be done online (send e-mail to the concerned office/s).
- Clearance is not a requirement for enrollment.
- ENROLLMENT SUPPORT CHANNELS
- Enrollment Assistance /Assessment Corrections : email@example.com
- Student Accounts / Balances / Payment Status : firstname.lastname@example.org
- RAMS Portal Assistance : ITSupport@apc.edu.ph
- Certificate of Registration (COR) Requests : email@example.com
- Academic Advising / Subject Petition : directly e-mail your Executive Director/Program Director.
- COLLEGIATE CALENDAR
- 3rd Term classes start on March 20, 2021.
- Download a copy of the collegiate calendar at : www.apc.edu.ph/calendar