Online Document Request
- Download and accomplish “E-FORM V.3.2-Request for Student Records” and submit along with copy of valid ID (APC or government-issued ID) to the Office of the Registrar (or send to e-mail : email@example.com).
- ID is required to verify the identity of the requesting/claiming party, a valid Identification Card shall be required.
- Download E-FORM here
- Office of the Registrar staff will review the completeness of the form, verify requests, and assess for the necessary payment of applicable fees. Refer to page 2 of the E-FORM for payment options.
- Submit proof of payment to the Office of the Registrar (or send to e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com) for payment validation.
- Payment first policy prior to the processing and release of the documents.
- No cancellation, substitution, or refund of payment for the shall be made for any invalid or withdrawn document request.
- Upon receipt of proof of payment, Office of the Registrar staff will acknowledge the completeness of the request and issue the release date.
- Processing time varies and depends upon the availability of document and signatories.
Unauthorized Request: An unauthorized request (requesting documents without the consent of the person) is punishable by law.
Withholding/Denial/Cancellation of Requests: APC reserves the right to withhold, deny or cancel any request for document due to pending accountabilities.
Unclaimed documents: Documents not claimed after sixty (60) days will be destroyed.