Dear APC Community and Alumni,
You may now claim your respective yearbooks and graduation photos conveniently through Microsoft Bookings! Please take note of the following guidelines should you plan to claim your Yearbooks and/or Graduation Photos:
- Access our booking page at APC Publications Office (office365.com).
As of June 23, 2022, here are the documents available for claiming:
2020 Graduation Photos (November 2019, March 2020, and January 2021 Photoshoot)
2019 Graduation Photos (yearbook is undergoing printing process)
2018 Graduation Photos
2017 Graduation Photos
2016 (and older) Graduation Photos
2018 Yearbook (for students who graduated in November 2017 and May 2018)
2017 Yearbook (for students who graduated in November 2016 and May 2017)
2016 Yearbook and older
- Choose among the options depending on the documents you would like to claim. You may book multiple options in case you plan to claim multiple documents.
Documents may be claimed from Monday to Friday, 1PM to 4PM.
Should you plan to claim your documents on a weekend, coordinate with us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Choose a time and date when you plan to pick up your documents. Be minded that you are advised to schedule at least three days before your preferred pick-up date so we can prepare the necessary documents and have enough time to coordinate with you should there be any issues or concerns with your documents.
For example, you need to schedule on or before June 23 if you plan to claim your documents on June 27.
- For claiming yearbooks, you will be asked to double-check your year of graduation as well as your course/school for further verification.
- Although you may claim your documents personally (while adhering to APC’s building protocols such as wearing of face masks, face shields, etc.), you are encouraged to book your preferred courier service at your own expense (e.g. Lalamove, Grab, etc.) to pick up your documents to ensure everyone’s safety and security, especially in these trying times.
- Should you plan to claim more than one document, simply make another Booking.
In case that your yearbook entry is missing, or if you have any other questions or clarifications, send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.