Dear APC Community and Alumni,
You may now claim your respective yearbooks and graduation photos conveniently through our Microsoft Bookings! Please take note of the following guidelines should you plan to claim your Yearbooks and/or Graduation Photos:
- Access our booking page at APC Publications Office (office365.com).
As of June 8, 2021, here are the documents available for claiming:
2020 Graduation Photos (including November 2019 and January 2020 Photoshoot)
2019 Graduation Photos (yearbook is still under production)
2018 Yearbook and Graduation Photos
2017 Graduation Photos (yearbook is now being printed; kindly stand-by for updates)
2016 Yearbook and Graduation Photos
2015 (and older) Yearbook and Graduation Photos
- Choose among the options depending on the documents you would like to claim.
- Choose a time and date when you plan to pick up your documents. Be minded that you need to book at least three days before your preferred pick-up date so we can prepare the necessary documents and have enough time to coordinate with you should there be any issues or concerns with your documents.
For example, you need to make your booking on or before June 8 if you plan to claim your documents on June 11.
- Fill out your name and e-mail address. Any e-mail address can be used to claim the documents, for the convenience of graduates who no longer have access to their Microsoft 365 accounts. However, you are encouraged to use your Microsoft 365 accounts if you still have access to your school e-mail.
Filling out the phone number and address is not required.
Indicate your student number, section/course, and year of graduation under the Notes section of the Booking page to process your requests much easier.
- Although you may claim your documents personally (while adhering to APC’s building protocols such as wearing of face masks, face shields, etc.), you are encouraged to book your preferred courier service (e.g. Lalamove, Grab, etc.) to pick up your documents to ensure everyone’s safety and security, especially in these trying times.
- Should you plan to claim more than one document, simply make another Booking.
For questions or clarifications, send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.