“Don’t confuse having a career with having a life,” Hillary Clinton said. This simple statement contains great wisdom. In the realm of student life, balancing good study habits with active involvement in extracurricular activities is necessary for them to become competent, skillful, and industry-ready.
In order to promote school-life balance, Student Activities Office (SAO) Head Rogelio Ruzcko Tobias encouraged everyone to actively take part in the Org Fair. “Make your APC life more meaningful by joining our various student organizations,” he said.
APC’s student orgs are divided into four categories, namely academic organizations, performing arts group, socio-civic organizations, and special interest organizations.
- APC Psychological Society
- APC Junior Philippine Institute of Accountants
- APC Speaks
- AP Junior Marketing Association
- APC Association of Computer Engineering Students
- Bahay Bombilya
- Business Management Group
- APC Junior Information Systems Security Association
- APC Junior People Management Association of the Philippines
- APC Junior Philippine Computer Society
- Society of Electronics Engineering Students
Performing Arts Group:
- APC Band
- APC Chorale
- APC Dance Company
- APC Strings
- Teatré Phileo
- Rotaract Club of Asia Pacific College
- Student Organization Association of Regents
Special Interest Organizations:
- APC Pwersa Mixed Martial Arts
- APC Robotics Organization
- Ardenatics Entertainment Productions
- Gaming Genesis
“Happiness is not a matter of intensity but of balance and order and rhythm and harmony,” Thomas Merton once said. Students are encouraged to have healthy relationships that can surely be developed through their deliberate involvement in various student activities.