We are looking for applicants for the position of Internship Head.
Position: Internship Head
Job Description: Primarily responsible for executing the internship program and promoting the active involvement of interns in the undertakings of the College
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Plans and oversees all activities of the Internship Office.
2. Formulates, reviews and strictly implements standard policies and procedures of the Internship Program.
3. Plans, develops, executes and recommends programs and activities for interns prior to and during their internship period.
4. Submits Mid-Term and Final Grades of interns to the College Registrar every trimester.
5. Synchronizes plans and programs of interns with other offices of the Student Services.
6. Maintains constant communication with and immediately responds to the concerns of interns and their respective Industry Professors.
7. Prepares Internship Reports every end of each term.
8. Submits to the Director for External Relations the Minutes of Meetings of all IO meetings & visits to Industry Partners
1. Graduate of a 4-year degree, preferably in Psychology, HR, or other related fields
2. With at least two (2) years of administrative work, preferably but not necessarily in HR or in a similar industry
3. Preferably enrolled in, interested to enroll in, or has a Master’s Degree
4. Can communicate effectively both in oral and written English
5. Well-versed in MS Office applications, specifically MS Excel
6. Preferably with experience in placement, program planning and project implementation
7. Must have organizational skills to carry out plans
8. Must have unquestionable integrity
Send your updated resume (with photo) to email@example.com. Apply now!